The following are a few sample questions for Objective Type Translation for KVS, Rajbhasha Adhikari, UPSC Rajbhasha Research Adhikari Exams:
1. साप्रदायिक सद्भाव के बिगड़ते स्थिति को देखते हुए केंद्र सरकार ने नफरत फ़ैलाने वाले भाषणों से निपटने के लिए नए कानून को लाने का फैसला किया है.
- Considering of the deteriorating condition of communal harmony, the Central Government has taken a decision to enforce a new law to tackle hate speeches.
- In view of the deteriorating situation of communal harmony, the Central Government has decided to bring a new law to deal with hate speeches.
- Keeping in view the degrading condition of communal harmony, the Central Government has been decided to bring a new law how to deal with hate speeches.
- The Central Government saw the deteriorating communal harmony, and decided to enforce a new law to handle hate speeches.
2. नई शिक्षा निति अवश्यम्भावी रूप से भारत की शिक्षा स्तर में सुधार लाएगी और इसे वैश्विक पहचान दिलाएगी
- The New Education Policy will bring out improvements in India’s education standards, and let it be recognized internationally.
- The New Education Policy will inevitably improve India’s education standards and give it global recognition.
- The New Education Policy will necessarily be brought about improvements in India’s education standards and give it international recognition.
- India’s New Education Policy will definitely bring improvements in the education system to give it global recognition.
3. भारत को 1962 में चीन-भारत युद्ध में संप्रभु संकट का सामना करना पड़ा, जिसने इसे रक्षा क्षेत्र में आत्मनिर्भर बनाने पर ध्यान केंद्रित करने के लिए प्रेरित किया।
- India had to face a sovereign crisis in the Sino-India War in 1962, which prompted it to focus on making the country self-reliant in the defense sector.
- In the Sino-India War occurred in 1962, India had to face sovereign crisis, which caused its attention to be focused on being self-reliant in defense sector.
- In the Sino-India War that happened in 1962 inspired India to focus on making it self-reliant in the defense sector.
- India faced the crisis of sovereignty during the Sino-India War in 1962, which actuated India to focus on being self-reliant in the defense sector.
4. भुवनेश्वर और राउरकेला में दूसरी बार हॉकी विश्व कप की मेजबानी करने का पूरा श्रेय ओडिशा सरकार को जाता है।
- The credit of hosting to the Hockey World Cup the second time goes fully to the Odisha Government and its two cities Bhubaneshwar and Rourkela.
- The full credit to host the Hockey World Cup for the second time to the Odisha Government and its twin cities Bhubaneshwar and Rourkela.
- Odisha Government takes full credit to host the Hockey World Cup the second time in the two cities – Bhubaneshwar and Rourkela.
- Odisha Government deserves full credit for hosting the Hockey World Cup for the second time in the twin host cities of Bhubaneshwar and Rourkela.
5. अगर अंग्रेज एक सदी पहले बहुत कम गुणवत्ता वाले तकनीक से अच्छे हिल स्टेशनों का निर्माण कर सकते थे, तो अब हम ऐसा क्यों नहीं कर सकते?
- If the British could build nice hill stations with far inferior technology a century ago, why can’t we do it now?
- If the English could have built beautiful hill stations with inferior technology a century before, why can’t we do it now?
- If the Britishers were able to build nice hill stations with inferior technology before a century, why can’t we do it now?
- If the British was able to build beautiful hill stations using cheap technology a century before, why we can’t do it now?
Watch the video for details:
Join our Courses for various Translator Exams including Live classes.