Words play a vital role in procuring results in Competitive Examinations. Learn highly important words and get at your goal.
- Adequate (Adj) Sufficient (काफी, यथेष्ट)
- Calamity (N) Disaster (प्राकृतिक विपदा)
- Fickle (Adj) Changeable (बदलता हुआ)
- Intervene (V) Interfere (बीच-बचाव करना, टांग अड़ाना)
- Paramount (Adj) of Supreme importance (सर्वोपरी)
Sentences on the above
- The Government has adequate supply of essential commodities to be given away among the flood-stricken people.
- Earthquake, flood etc. are natural calamities.
- Romeo is a fickle character in Shakespeare’s ‘Romeo and Juliet’.
- We must intervene to patch up the problems between Rahul and Raju.
- It is our paramount duty to serve the nation against all odds.